Why White Glove?
Many people are confused about “White Glove Delivery Service”, but it is important to understand the terminology to be able to navigate the logistics industry. The most common question a consumer will ask is “White Glove Delivery Service” if the delivery team wears white gloves. This is something you may have seen in movies, literature, and television. It happens when someone handles evidence at a crime site. White gloves are generally used to protect and exercise caution. These scenarios can be used to help you think about white glove delivery. White glove delivery involves extra care during the delivery process.
What should you expect?
You will take extra care of it
White glove delivery requires extra care and attention to detail. To properly handle fragile shipments, the shipments can be transported in specially padded vehicles or climate-controlled trailers.
Each customer should be able to recognize when they have been offered premium delivery. We must question the delivery service if the customer has not recognized the difference between white glove delivery and normal delivery.
The customer should feel minimal stress at all stages of the delivery process. From the moment the shipment is loaded onto a truck until the delivery, this includes all aspects. They receive a pre-call notice before delivery informing them of any obstacles that may occur during delivery.
Highly-skilled Delivery Experts
This is a fundamental requirement for any delivery service. This is especially important for white glove services. It is important to have experienced delivery personnel who are well-trained in the handling of the product being delivered. The customer will be able to have a flawless delivery if they are aware of the potential challenges.
Set-Up and Installation
White glove delivery does not stop at your doorstep. The delivery professional will bring the shipment to your doorstep and place it where you request. The shipment may include the correct setup of the product and removal of any debris, depending on what special instructions were given.
Reverse Logistics (Pickups)
The process begins with a product risk assessment that evaluates the environment, including climate, temperature, and humidity. All of these factors are considered when determining the right container and cushioning for transit to avoid damage.
Removal of Any Packaging
Any packaging leftover from delivery should be disposed of by the customer. The delivery service should take away all packaging.
Feedback is an opportunity
Without customer feedback, no white glove service can be complete.
What is included in White Glove Services?
- Delivery to the room of your choice and pick-up at your home. This service allows the client to avoid the need to lift heavy items or transport them. The delivery team will carry the items up and downstairs.
- Assemble and disassemble the product. Some furniture items are too heavy to move and must be disassembled before moving. Many companies offer furniture assembly, dismantlement, and installation. This includes delivery and installation of medical equipment and syncing the smart device. If you need to replace an item, delivery experts will safely and promptly dismantle it.
- Protective packaging. White glove delivery companies adhere to strict standards when it comes to packaging protection. Premium packaging materials are used to protect packages, including cardboard, wooden crates, and glass masks, bubble wraps, movers wraps, Styrofoam, and packing peanuts. They take extra precautions to protect the shipment from moisture and movement during transport and then unpack it once it reaches its destination. They then dispose of all the items and make sure that there is no mess.
- Transport that is safe and clean. White glove service provides safe, clean, and reliable shipping vehicles that are operated by experienced and trained professionals. The company will usually be available to answer any questions that you may have during the shipment and provide feedback.
- Inspections and handling. Pre-site and post-site assessments are included by some delivery companies before the product is assembled. This allows for any special configuration to be made during set-up. White glove delivery ensures that your package is handled with care during the entire process, from packaging to delivery and set-up. Drivers and packers are trained to consider all your needs and meet them.
White gloves are a symbol of high precision and utmost care. White glove delivery is a service that focuses on the highest level of care and precision. This service is an upgraded version of the standard move. A vendor offering white-glove furniture delivery services is the best choice if you have valuable items to move, such as antique furniture. This is what the service includes.
Delivery Limited provides luxury, white-glove relocation, delivery and storage services of unrivaled quality to clients who expect the best.